Turning to twitter for valuable photography tips for your big day? As part of our top wedding professionals series, I put together a list of the top 50 most followed best wedding photographers on twitter.
Twitter is a great source of valuable, quality, real-time information. Or at least, it could be. That is if you manage to get rid of all ‘the noise’ and successfully identify the valuable pieces of information within the gazillions of pointless conversations and tweets.
You can find there some priceless wedding tips on any related topics, including photography. But there are well over 7,500 wedding photographers on twitter, and there is no point following every single one of them.
You should select the right ones to follow based on a set of criteria such as their location, their follower base, their authority, their activity… To make your life easier, we created a twitter list including the top 50 most followed wedding photographers. It took us several hours to browse hundreds of profiles in order to identify the best -targeted- ones.
Please find below the top 50 wedding photographers on twitter, ranked purely by follower base. We hope you will find this list helpful.
1. Ahh! Photography (@AhhPhotography, US) – 284k Followers
Quips, quotes & follows back, looking 4 cool ppl 2 follow. Photographer of cool seniors, families, romantic weddings & events.
2. Tom Hall Photography (@tomhallweddings, Australia) – 115k
Fully accredited AIPP internationally award winning photographer specialising in weddings.
3. Photog Followback (@CandiCunningham, US) – 32k Followers
Director of Awesome @lensskins, Wedding photographer. Photographic #TEAMFOLLOWBACK auto follow back followback. photography, camera, style
4. Abella Studios (@abellastudios, US) – 30k Followers
Abella Studios is a NJ & NY Wedding Photography & Videography Studio. Follow us for great Wedding Images & Videos & lots of fun Love, Marriage & Wedding Wit!
5. David Day (@DDayLanding, UK) – 28k Followers
Wedding Photographer. Striving hard in photography and business. Doing the best I can for my clients, family and friends.
6. Wes Green (@FLPhotographer, US) – 24k Followers
I specialize in what I love, capturing families, weddings, and nature with my camera! I am a professional photographer networking photographers.
7. Jose Villa (@josevilla, US) – 24k Followers
Fine Art Wedding photographer, author of Fine Art Wedding Photography published by Random House, husband and lover of all things bright and beautiful
8. David Day (@DavidDayPhoto, UK) – 21k Followers
Wedding Photographer The perfect contemporary-classic blend of wedding photography, covering Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire and Leicestershire
9. Stacey Green (@FlWeddingPhoto, US) – 20k Followers
I am a Seaside Florida Wedding Photographer.
10. Aric (@SolarisStudios, US) – 19k Followers
Wedding Photographer. Creator of fine portraiture, and photographic educational materials.
11. Nicole Goodson (@PhotographingFL, US) – 19k Followers
Watercolor Florida Wedding Photographer looking to make friends and network.
12. David Day (@DDPWeddings, UK) – 19k
Wedding Photographer. I like friendships and fun but also take photography, business and marketing seriously and I follow for follow
13. Beth Anderson (@30APhotography, US) – 18k Followers
I am a wedding and beach portrait photographer located on 30A Florida.
14. Taylor King (@DestinPhoto, US) – 17k Followers
I am a Destin Florida Portrait and Wedding Photographer that could not live on any other beach.
15. Lin and Jirsa Photo (@linandjirsa, US) – 17k Followers
Lin and Jirsa Photography is a Los Angeles and Orange County Wedding Photography studio specializing in creating lasting imagery with a creative vision
16. Twilight Fairy (@twilightfairy, India) – 17k Followers
Things get magical at the time of twilight. Wedding Photographer, Social media consultant, Erstwhile telecom s/w person, blogger, enthusiast, wordplayer.
17. Abby Harenberg (@AbbyHarenberg, US) – 16k Followers
Weddings/portraits/events/lifestyle photographer, love to photograph people.
19. Christopher Stark (@bauhausphoto, US) – 15k Followers
Specializing in Wedding, Engagement, and Portrait Photography.
20. Mandy Moore (@SeasideFLPhoto, US) – 14k Followers
I am a Cape San Blas Florida Beach Portrait and Wedding Photographer.
21. Neal Morgan (@Neal_Morgan, UK) – 14k Followers
Wedding photographer in Belper, Derbyshire.
22. Marcel Kaiser (@Marcel_Kaiser, Germany) – 14k Followers
German Photographer, specializing in Fashion, Portrait and Wedding Photography and Watch Aficionado. A picture a day keeps the doctor away.
23. Robert Evans (@RobertEvans, US) – 12k Followers
Celebrity Photog & visual artist who shoots weddings & celebrations 4 some of the biggest names in the world! & for you 2 come say hi…
24. Neal Morgan (@photo_neal, UK) – 11k Followers
Wedding and commercial photographer from Belper, Derbyshire.I always follow back
25. Naina (@Naina, India) – 11k Followers
Lifestyle & Portrait Photographer…
26. Paul Manoian (@PaulManoian, US) – 10k Followers
Seniors, Models and Wedding Photographer. Was voted #1 for Best Portrait Photography in Detroit.
27. Photo Derby (@PhotoDerby, UK) – 10k Followers
Wedding photographer. Providing a high quality wedding photography service in the East Midlands. I follow back and pledge to practice follow for follow
28. Jonas Peterson (@jonaspeterson, Australia) – 9k Followers
Photographer based in Australia, shooting mainly weddings nationally and internationally…
29. Arno de Bruijn (@arnodebruijn, Netherlands) – 8k Followers
Wedding, sport and travel photographer. I feel so incredibly lucky to be able to travel around the world and capture weddings and the beauty of the the world.
30. Moore Photo NC (@MoorePhotoNC, US) – 8k Followers
Modern | Fun | Real | Life } Coastal Carolina Wedding Photography. 910.386.8630
31. Trouwdag in Beeld (@trouwdaginbeeld, Netherlands) – 8k Followers
We are specialized in wedding photography. We combine traditional wedding and journalistic photography styles and tell the story of your most beautiful day!
32. Bitter Wedding Photog (@bitterwedphotog, US) – 8k Followers
photographing weddings and loving almost every minute of it.
33. Neal Morgan (@Twix_Fits, UK) – 8k Followers
wedding and social photographer covering the East Midlands. And I follow everyone back
34. Steve Gerrard (@stevegerrard, UK) – 7k Followers
Dad. Husband. Photographer. I shoot bands, weddings, portraits & other random stuff. Check the blog! I also run the Birmingham Live site. I am NOT a footballer.
35. Jules Bianchi (@julesbianchi, US) – 7k Followers
Fashionjournalistic wedding photographer who is only *slightly* obsessed with my dog, Olive.
36. Andra Alodita (@alodita, Indonesia) – 6k Followers
37. Kenny Kim (@kennykim, US) – 6k Followers
Destination Wedding Photographer & Author…
38. Christopher Johnston (@chrisjohnston, US) – 6k Followers
Christopher Johnston is a Photographer. Dad. Husband. Creative genius. I’d tell you more but I’ll run out of room
39. Olivia Shaw (@OliviaShawPhoto, UK) – 5k Followers
I photograph portraits, music & film stills http://www.oliviashawphotography.com Weddings and little ones http://www.shawshots.com Please take a peek!
40. Tracy Morter (@moogyboobles, UK) – 5k Followers
Mum, Essex photographer of music, weddings and people, Rage Christmas no. 1 instigator.
41. Charles Seymour Jr (@PhotoCharlie, US) – 5k Followers
Professional Photographer specializing in People: weddings, bar mitzvahs, family portraits, theater. Photoshop Pro
42. Mike Larson (@MikeLarsonInc, US) – 5k Followers
You can catch me photographing exclusively private estate & vineyard weddings with my wife, Rachel.
43. Sipper Photography (@sipperphoto, US) – 5k Followers
Sipper Photography is a simple+modern+casual husband and wife team photographing weddings+portraits+events in Orange County and beyond!
44. Stephan Maloman (@maloman, US) – 5k Followers
International award winning photographer & Professional wedding crasher.
45. Melanie Rebane (@mphotographer, Canada) – 5k Followers
Destination wedding photographer, windsurfer, foodie, wine and BMW lover, Vogue and Vanity Fair and DVF addict. Ottawa, Ontario
46. WellspringPhoto (@WellspringPhoto, US) – 5k Followers
My job is to photograph amazing people doing ordinary things. Come and be my friend!
47. Jen O’Sullivan (@jenphoto, US) – 4k Followers
Beverly Hills Wedding Photographer who works within a 24,901 mile radius of Los Angeles, California.
48. Sean Flanigan (@stanflan, US) – 4k Followers
photographer based in western washington shooting weddings and assignments nationally and internationally.
49. Jeanne Marie (@jeannemariepics, Hawaii) – 4k Followers
creative, fun fashionista wedding & portrait photographer, surfer, lover of life Fan me on FB too!
To all of you who made the list, I would like to congratulate you for building some great visibility for your wedding photography business using social media channels, here twitter in particular! Great job.
I would love to interview you and ask you a few questions about your social media strategy in order to assess the kind of impact it has on your business. Also, I would love you to share with us your best wedding tips for capturing all the emotions on one’s big day and in particular the wedding dance.
Did I miss any influential best wedding photographers on twitter? Are you a photographer with a ‘smaller’ but arguably a more engaged audience -made of real active followers- and you feel like you should be mentioned on this blog post somehow?
Please contact us!